We are not financial advisors. This blog is a reflection of our personal opinions and financial choices. We can not be held responsible for any decisions you make as a result of reading this blog. Please make your own financial decisions based on personal research or see a financial advisor.
Also there are paid links on this site. There is no obligation on your part to purchase any products advertised on this website.
– Save £100 in gift fund
– Save £185 for annual expenses
– Stick to our grocery budget (but still increase our stockpile)
– Save £x funds towards bath/shower replacement
– Earn at least £100 above and beyond our regular income
– (Stop putting it off and) book an eye test!
– Get out walking. 15 miles+
– Finish painting the En-Suite Bathroom and Laundry Cupboard
– Book train tickets to London x 4 (at a good rate!). We’re going on a day trip with my in-laws at the end of November and then catching Eurostar to Paris in December for our wedding anniversary.
– Read Smarter Investing by Tim Hale
Have you set mini goals for September?
FOLLOW NO MORE SPENDING
Rather than set a few mini goals for July (& August) I thought a to-do list would be simpler. Tasks, not goal’s, is the theme for the next two months!
This is more of a ‘Moving House To-Do List’, but having it here on the blog will help me to stay organised!
Monthly goal setting used to be a habit for me, but for some reason this year I’ve been very inconsistent with it. It’s probably got something to do with shutting down Move to Portugal, where I would always post my monthly mini goals, and then making the decision to sell our house – selling up changes nearly all of our long-term financial goals.
Things are changing (all good I might add), but we still have a long way to go to secure our financial future and I don’t want to take my foot off the gas. Setting goals, long-term and/or short-term, leads to progress, and so I need to get back to setting them……..consistently!
As a side note I also need to revisit my annual goals as they seem to have gone by the wayside in the last few weeks!
May Mini Goals:
Ok that’s it! Do you set monthly goals?