Welcome to No More Spending.net!
Hi I’m Laura! In 2014 my husband & I downsized our home to speed up our quest for Financial Freedom. We swapped our large three bed house, for a small (< 700 sq ft), two bed apartment to clear our mortgage and give us enough budget freedom to travel and still save for the future. Our dream, after achieving Financial Freedom, is to spend part of every year living abroad…preferably somewhere warm!
As well as personal finance I blog about travel, home design and minimalist living……sometimes all in the same post!
I started No More Spending in 2007 to make myself more accountable for my finances and to blog my journey to debt freedom. I was a spendaholic for twenty years and debt was in control of my life until 2005.
The whole (nearly 5 year) process of paying off my debt was my financial wake up call – it taught me so much. I continue to write this blog in the hope that it will, in some small way, help others to get out of debt.
Here are some of the more popular posts on No More Spending:
- - Our basic budget and getting below £1k a month
- - Getting below £1,000 a month…..continued!
- - Travel Bucket List We love to travel, especially to Portugal and New York
- - Five financial mini goals that could potentially save us £175 a month! Trying to reduce our expenses!
- - My Minimalist Wardrobe 32 core items and counting!
- UK Personal Finance Blogs – Top 10
- Sterling Effort – UK Personal Finance Blogs
- Modest Money Top Financial Blogs