Welcome to No More Spending.net
Hi I’m Laura and this blog is about how we manage our family income.
I started No More Spending in 2007 to make myself more accountable for my finances and to blog my journey to debt freedom. I was a spendaholic for twenty years and debt was in control of my life until 2005.
The whole (nearly 5 year) process of paying off my debt was my financial wake up call – it taught me so much. I continue to write this blog in the hope that it will, in some small way, help others to get out of debt.
In 2014 we’re downsizing our home to achieve mortgage freedom. From there (a small < 700 sq ft apartment), we’ll continue to live on less than 50% of our net income, with the goal of achieving Financial Freedom by 2024.
As well as personal finance I blog about travel, home design and minimalist living……sometimes all in the same post!
Please say hello if you drop by!
Want to know more? These are some of the most popular posts on No More Spending
- Our basic budget and getting below £1k a month Our ultimate aim is to get our basic living expenses below £1,000 a month.
- Getting below £1,000 a month…..continued!
- Travel Bucket List We love to travel, especially to Portugal and New York
- Five financial mini goals that could potentially save us £175 a month! Trying to reduce our expenses!
- My Minimalist Wardrobe 32 core items and counting!
- UK Personal Finance Blogs – Top 10
- Sterling Effort – UK Personal Finance Blogs
- Modest Money Top Financial Blogs
If you would like to get in touch I can be contacted by email: nomorespending (at) gmail (dot) com or on twitter @nomorespending