We are not financial advisors. This blog is a reflection of our personal opinions and financial choices. We can not be held responsible for any decisions you make as a result of reading this blog. Please make your own financial decisions based on personal research or see a financial advisor.
Also there are paid links on this site. There is no obligation on your part to purchase any products advertised on this website.
We went grocery shopping yesterday morning, mainly to restock the freezer, and here’s what we purchased.
– Green Beans & Sweetcorn (£2 for both)
– Mixed peppers x 2 (£2.50 for both)
– Peas £1.45
– Blueberries x 2 (£4 for both)
– Sausages x 12 (£5)
– Pork Loins Chops x 8 (frozen in two’s)
– Bacon (£2.50)
– Wholemeal English Muffins x 12 (£1.50)
– Quiche (cut up and frozen in quarters)
– Hot Dog Buns x 6
– Ice Cream (£2)
– Bagels x 10 (sliced and frozen) (£2.50)
We also purchased a few other bits and pieces for the cupboards – Black Beans x 2 (not on offer) and Organic Porridge Oats. We spent a total of £56.72. Added to the £15.72 we spent last Friday my total grocery spend for February, so far, is £72.44.
February Grocery Budget Totals
Spending to date: £72.44/£210.00
Back tomorrow with a menu plan!