Rather than set a few mini goals for July (& August) I thought a to-do list would be simpler. Tasks, not goal’s, is the theme for the next two months!
- Book a storage facility
- Book van hire x 2
- Successfully move all of our belongings into storage
- Successfully move all of our belongings into new apartment
- Book airport parking (at a discount) for November’s trip
- Change the address on EVERYTHING – the list seems endless!
- Cancel garden bin collection
- Take 3 items of furniture to daughters house
- Get our post redirected
- Clean our current house from top to bottom
- Take a mini trip to London
- Research first and then buy a new fridge freezer & washing machine
- Register with a new doctor and dentist
- Assist Dad with his (new) kitchen install
- Claim for lost Ebay parcel (!!)
- Move (house and my body!)
- Read the meters
- Write a new apartment to-do list
- Set budget for to-do list ^
This is more of a ‘Moving House To-Do List’, but having it here on the blog will help me to stay organised!