Planned vs. Actual:
- I got caught out with picture messages again!
- Grocery over spend due to B being home for half of January
- Miscellaneous spending way over, but £185 was gift money (see below)
- Extra income (with gift money included) was £203.07. I’m only counting £18.07 counts towards the £2,014 in 2014 challenge though.
I also spent £14.50 from the gift fund!!
January Financial Goals:
- Save £800 towards house repairs – YES!
- Save £300 towards 2014 travel – YES!
- Save £25 in gift fund – Yes, but spent £14.50 of it!
- Save £20 in personal care fund (dentist & optician) – YES
- Save £50 in S&S ISA – YES
- Overpay the mortgage by £58.96 – Yes
Net Worth (Financial Freedom) increased by £2480.29 but the figures are a little skewed due to changes in M’s pension scheme – he’s just started a new one and is getting a very good employer contribution for the next 3 years.
That’s a wrap for January! How did you do?