I caved in and bought grocery today, but I’ll be counting it in January’s budget (slightly cheating!), but we were totally out of fruit and fresh veg and I was craving something healthy for dinner!
More details on my grocery haul in Friday’s post, but I bought quite a bit of stuff and spent £82.91…and made a (bad!) video: Grocery Haul Video
Our menu Sunday through Saturday:
- Pasta Bake & Garlic Flatbread
- Quiche/Salad/Baked Potatoes
- Roast Chicken/Broccoli/Carrots/Roast Potatoes/Cauliflower and Parsnips
- Chicken Curry (using left over chicken)
- Burrito Bowls/Wraps
- Haddock Fillets/Mash/Broccoli/Green Beans
Linking up with I’m an Organizing Junkie
What’s on your menu this week?