Planned vs. Actual:
- We increased the mortgage over payment a little
- The energy company finally reduced the monthly payment to £105
- I sent a photo on my phone and it didn’t imessage, costing me 25p!
- We under spent the miscellaneous category – see below
- We under spent on grocery, but I did cheat a little by shopping yesterday and calling it January!
- Extra income was £213.00 – more to come in my £2,014 in 2014 Challenge update later this week….we sent some of the money to the mortgage.
All pretty self-explanatory…..I think
December Financial Goals:
- Save £1,000 towards house repair – YES
- Save £25 in gift fund – YES
- Save £20 in personal care fund (dentist & optician) – YES
- Save £50 in S&S ISA – YES
- Stick to grocery budget – YES (ISH)
Now if I could just order 11 more of these for 2014, I’ll be very happy!
How did your December go?