This morning I thought I'd show you my menu planning in action...sort of!
I started with a quick freezer inventory, added in planned events, and then worked out the meal plan.
- Pork Loin Chops & Veggies
- Salmon & Veggies
- Eggs & Bagels
- Beef Casserole & Veggies
- Chicken + Noodles
Things to note:
- I don't have any pre-made meals in my freezer right now - this needs fixing!
- We have lots (and lots) of fresh fruit still available to eat with our meals
- I need to buy eggs from the farm shop as soon as!
- I've spent £111.29 on grocery this month and it's only the 9th!
- But we're eating a.lot healthier and I'm losing weight (not that this should be more expensive?!)
- I'm going to give our local farm shop another go this week.
Linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie
What's on your menu this week?