I'm doing okay with my grocery budget this month (although I know it's still early days!). I went to Lidl this morning, mainly to top up on fruit, but ended up getting a few other bits.
Here's (most of) what I bought:
I also bought a few canned goods, but didn't get a chance to photograph them.
It's much cheaper shopping in the German supermarkets, and so much easier to avoid overspending on cr*p! I spent a total of £33.55 today and my spending for August is now £106.13.
It's years since I bought Pork Loin Chops, but £4.99 for a kilo seemed like a good price and they will make 3/4 meals for us.
- Monday: Salmon/Broccoli/Green Beans/Potatoes
- Tuesday: BBQ Pork Chops/Rice/Broccoli/Carrots
- Wednesday: Pasta Bake/Salad
- Thursday: Leftovers
- Friday: Pizza/Wedges/Salad
- Saturday: Chicken Fajitas
- Sunday: Mushroom Burgers
What's on your menu this week?