A few bits and pieces from my grocery haul last Friday.
I spent quite a lot (£59.90), but our grocery spending is done for August.....total spend for the month £217.58. Our budget was £250 and the leftover £30+ will go on food for our local food bank.
I've got to mix our menu plan up a little this week as I'm now on a low fat/low salt healthy eating plan, and on occasions will eat slightly different meals to M and B.
- Monday: BBQ Pork Chops/Jacket Potatoes/Green Beans/Broccoli
- Tuesday: (Chili Baked) Salmon/Potatoes/Green Beans
- Wednesday: Chicken/Carrots/Broccoli/Rice
- Thursday: Salmon Fishcakes/Potatoes/Peas/Green Beans
- Friday: Pizza/Wedges (Chicken+Veg)
- Saturday: Chicken Curry/Rice/Naan
- Sunday: Pasta Bolognese
What's on your menu this week?
Linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie