I'm drawing a line under June today. I've (just about) finished spending this month. I have £5.40 left in my purse for grocery - which I'll probably use (and if not the leftovers can go into my sealed pot) - but apart from that I'm done.
Financial Goals for June:
- Make £200 above and beyond our regular income - Yes made £351.93 (sold some jewellery and books)
- Increase the mortgage overpayment by £200 ^ - Yes increased by £500
June Spread Sheet:
- As you can see the cash flow was a minus figure - we reduced our savings a little to make a big(ger) mortgage overpayment.
- Other savings substituted with holiday spending.
- I lumped all our TV & DVD rental costs together (we're currently obsessed with Justified and working our way through all the seasons)
- I also lumped all our miscellaneous costs (see below) together to simplify our spread sheets
no excuses - lots (too much!!) of spending on books and magazines!
Okay that's it! How did you do in June?
PS. Don’t forget Google Reader is closing down this weekend and if you currently subscribe to this blog, or any blog this way, then you’ll need to make a change.