*APRIL 2013 STATS
- Original Mortgage: £138,485 (April 2006)
- Original term: 300 months (March 2031)
- Outstanding Balance: £80,729.50
- Reduction from last month: £1,930.50
- Paid off to date: £57,755.50
- Monthly payment: £542.34
- April over payment £1,457.66
- Actual payments left: 207
- Months until goal date: 56 (31st Dec 2017)
- Months until stretch goal date: 32 (31st Dec 2015)
We made a big over payment towards our mortgage yesterday, but that probably won’t be repeated for the next couple of months – we’re in the process of trying to move my Dad to a different home and there will be a few associated costs attached to it.
I am excited to get out of the £80k’s and into the £70k’s though – which should happen on May 1st!