Good morning! A little financial miscellany:
- I was expecting two weeks of unpaid leave in January – not the case now so this will give our budget a boost
- I can’t decide if we should add the extra money to our mortgage payment or use it to buy a new guest room bed (k. is taking her bed with her when she moves)
- I needed to pay £3 into the work lottery syndicate and I can’t decide if this breaks my January no spend lol – it’s a regular thing, but I forgot to add it in the budget.
- I’ve been trying to use a cash back credit card to pay for grocery etc the last couple of months and I’m still not sure if I like it. Building the cash back is great, but I think I prefer to use cash or my debit card so that I know exactly where I am ALL of the time.
- We spotted a little wet/dry (?) rot around a door to our under stairs cupboard, which will need immediate attention! Cost?
Okay I’m off to work. Have a lovely day