M. has been away working this week and so I abandoned my 6 week menu plan for two days and ate soup instead. I'm now thinking about the remaining days of January and how I can keep my grocery spending on the low.
We 'need' the following, which I'll buy tomorrow when I hit the big supermarket for the last time this month <--- my goal!!!
- Sour cream
- Organic Steak Mince
- Veggies (don't forget the onions and green pepper!)
- Garlic Powder & Paprika
- Pasta Bake Sauce (on offer)
- Wednesday // Noodles and Sausages
- Thursday // Chili Nachos
- Friday // Burritos
- Saturday // Pizza (Moving day)
- Sunday // Baked Cod Portuguese
- Monday // Veggie Burgers & Salad
- Tuesday // Tagliatelle Bolognese
- Wednesday // Chicken Curry & Naan
- Thursday // Chili & Rice
- Friday // Prawn Salad Baguette
- Saturday // Chicken Fajitas
- Sunday // Steak & Veggies
2013 Grocery Budget: (Dec-Nov)
What's on your menu this week?
Linking up to I'm an Organizing Junkie