Here we go with another month then.
Our income is slightly reduced this month (my job, don’t ask! ;)) but we should still be able to achieve our savings target and help my daughter with her house move.
- I’m taking part in Carla’s No/Low Spending Challenge this month and so my personal spending allowance is set to ZERO! Eek!! Wish me luck
- I still haven’t had a haircut (and won’t be doing this month either), so that’s not in the budget.
- The window cleaner wasn’t around in December, so I still have that £9 to roll over.
- I’ve allocated £200 to buy K. essentials for her flat, but hopefully I’ll spend less than that
- Grocery I’ve left at £200 although I’ll be aiming for less
JANUARY FINANCIAL GOALS:
- No personal spending
- Make £100 above our regular income
Are you taking part in Carla’s Challenge? Are you ready to take on your budget in 2013?
Please don’t forget to update your google readers, blogroll and rss feeds to the new feed address:http://feeds.feedburner.com/nomorespending Thank you