Five Financial Goals for 2013:
- Reduce our mortgage debt by at least £25,000. This is our main goal for 2013 and one that we plan to attack over nine months (March – November inc.)
- Save at least £4,500 for travel. We hope to take at least three trips in 2013, but only if we can save this money.
- Increase our cash savings by at least £2,200. The start of a deposit for a potential house purchase
- Make at least £2,500 over and above our regular income. Extra money earned to pay for further house repairs.
- Spend no more than £2,000 on groceries. This will be an ongoing challenge throughout the year, but I’m hoping a fully functioning stockpile will help!
All the monthly updates are here in the Goals Category of the site.