Dear lovely subscribers - this site has moved to self-hosting and to get uninterrupted updates from this site you will have to re-subscribe. I'm really for the inconvenience - New subscription link is here - Thank you ♥
I love the start of a New Year and the promise it brings. Even at low points of my life (and there's been a few!), January 1st always seemed to give me a motivational kick.
Here we go then 2013........I'm ready!
Five Financial Goals for 2013:
1. Reduce our mortgage debt by at least £25,000. This is our main goal for 2013 and one that we plan to attack for nine months (March - November inc.)
2. Save at least £4,500 for travel. We hope to take at least three trips in 2013, but only if we can save this money
3. Increase our cash savings by at least £2,200. The start of a deposit for a potential house purchase
4. Make at least £2,500 over and above our regular income. Extra money earned to pay for further house repairs.
5. Spend no more than £2,000 on groceries. This will be an ongoing challenge throughout the year but I'm hoping a fully functioning stockpile will help!