Out menu plan has to be quite flexible this week as unfortunately my Dad got taken into hospital yesterday and I’m not sure if he’ll be back home later today, or have to stay in there. We went to visit him last night and he was in good spirits, so hopefully they’ll send him home.
*ON OUR MENU
- Monday // Ham Sandwiches // Pizza & Wedges
- Tuesday // Champagne Cocktails* // Roast Turkey with all the trimmings // Christmas Buffet
- Wednesday // Visiting family
- Thursday // Leftovers
- Friday // Family Christmas Buffet
- Saturday // Leftovers (again)
- Sunday // Prawn Salad // Bacon Sandwiches
I’ve planned in two days of leftovers to give myself a little flexibility and to avoid any food waste.
What’s on your menu this week?
Linking up to Organizing Junkie
Please don’t forget to update your google readers, blogroll and rss feeds to the new feed address:http://feeds.feedburner.com/nomorespending Thank you ♥