My last link round-up was weeks ago and in an effort to organise
clear-out my rss reader before the holidays, here are just a few posts I had saved.
- Money Saving Tips for Your Vacation – Making Sense of Cents
- Why You Need a Grocery Stockpile – Thirty Six Months
- Motivation to Life a Debt Free Live – Give Me Back My Five Bucks
- 10 Reasons why houses are better investments than shares – Monevator
- Financial Plans for 2013: Our 5 Financial Targets – Saving For Travel
- Then and now: Frugality throughout the years – NZ Muse
- I’m Debt Free. Now what? – Living Debt Free Rocks (Congratulations!)
- High Cost of Living – it’s a state of mind – Mr Money Mustache
- Adventures in Landlording – So Far, So Good – Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
Okay that’s it for this evening. Have a great weekend! Back Sunday with a spending round-up.
PS. Please don’t forget the site feed for No More Spending has changed. To update your subscriptions you can click here or paste this: http://feeds.feedburner.com/nomorespending into your blogroll or reader. Thank you!